Monday, 1 December 2014

Simon Says Stamp - Showcasing Lawn Fawn

This weeks theme over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog is 'Anything Goes' and to showcase Lawn Fawn products.  Since Lawn Fawn is one of my favourite companies how could I possibly resist...

So I created this fun shaker card showcasing some of the wonderful LAWN FAWN products...


Stamps Lawn Fawn 'You're a Hoot', 'A Birdie Told Me' 
Mama Elephant 'Beautiful Border'
Dies - You're a Hoot' 'Stitched Party Banners' & 'A Birdie Told Me'
Ink SU Pool Party, Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard, Lucky Limeade, Wild Wasabi & Early Espresso
Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass
Avery Elle Pigment, Lemongrass, Celery & Truffle
Cardstock - Pool Party, Neenah Solar White
AccessoriesClear Window Sheet, Foam Pads, SSS Ledger Stencil,  SU - Early Espresso Twine, Pretty Pink Posh: 4mm Sparkling Clear, Marigold and Bronze Sequins, Aquamarine & Mint Sequins, Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen, Glossy Accents & some Woggle Eyes to complete my card.

I do hope that you have enjoyed looking and please feel free to leave me a comment.

Bye for now...

Joanne Xx

1 comment:

Teresa Kline said...

hi Joanne! super cute card, I luv the patterns and colors! I am so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

Post a Comment