Tuesday, 16 December 2014

Season's Tweeting's - Lawnscaping Challenge

Hello, first of all my apologies as i've been really busy lately and have not posted as often as I would have like to... but on a positive note congratulations are in order as I have just got myself a new job, working as an Art & Design Technician, yay!

Anyway moving onto this weeks challenge at Lawnscaping with this weeks theme being Christmas.


I die cut a rectangle using the Large Stitched Rectangle dies from Lawn Fawn and stamped the branch using 'Soft Suade' Ink from SU.  I stamped the trio of birds and coloured them in using copic markers and then die cut them out and adhered them to the stitched rectangle using some pinflair silicone adhesive as it allowed me to create a little dimension, but not too much.  I then adhered the stitched rectangle to the notecard base using foam pads.  I then stamped the sentiment using Lawn Fawn's Snow Day stamp set and finished using some glossy accents.

I do hope you have enjoyed looking and please feel free to leave me a comment.

Hugs for now

Joanne xx

2 comments:

Samantha Casey said...

Adorable card! I really love how you colored the birds! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
-Samantha

Christiana said...

Such a sweet little card. I love your singing sparrows! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping! Happy Holidays!

Post a Comment