Friday, 5 September 2014

Make it Monday

hello, I'm back again with another quick post for Papertrey Ink's Make-it-Monday Challenge.  This weeks theme was to use a die in order to create an easel chalkboard card and for this I used PTI's 'Sending You' die.


I created the easel by using the Sending You die at the opening end and cut through both layers. Then I cut a square out of black cardstock, stamped it using sentiments from the 'Back to School'  and 'Stylish Sentiments - Birthday' stamp sets using snow ink, I also smudged a little ink around the edges to create a chalkboard effect.  The shelf has been cut using the banner die, which was then stamped using a woodgrain stamp using crumb cake ink from (stampin up).  The apple and chalk holder have been stamped and cut 'From the desk of' stamp set and co-ordinating die, I then coated them in glossy accents and popped them out using foam pads.  I decided to use the 'Teacher' die cut two of the teacher from white and red card and stuck them together, off-setting them slightly.

I do hope that you have enjoyed looking and please feel free to leave me a comment.

Bye for now..

Joanne x 

No comments:

Post a Comment