Wednesday, 3 September 2014

Farm Fresh Friday & SSS Challenge

Hello, I'm back with another card for this weeks Farm Fresh Friday Challenge and also SSS Wednesday Challenge too.  I wanted to use the 'Batter Ian' stamp from The Greeting Farm.

I stamped the image using momento tuxedo black ink and coloured him in using my copic markers.  I stamped the sentiment in colour box pigment ink and used clear embossing powder and set using a heat tool. I added a little baker's twine and adhered this image to a piece of crumb cake cardstock.  For my favourite embellishment I added some faux stitching, this has to be one of my all time favourites as I add it to the majority of my cards.


If you require a list of copic marker's that I have used then please e-mail me at joannestott@live.co.uk.  I do hope that you have enjoyed looking and I will be back on friday with another card for another challenge...

Bye for now...

Joanne x

2 comments:

Lysa said...

This is a great boy card! I love faux stitching & I add it to nearly ALL of my cards too! Thanks for joining us at TGF FFF!

Caryn said...

Gorgeous little image and beautifully coloured.
Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Challenge!
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Post a Comment