Monday, 29 September 2014

Tree Stamps from Hero Arts

Hello, I forgot to post this card that I made the other day for the Simon Says Stamp wednesday challenge, which was to use any Hero Arts stamp.  Well I have quite a few of them which I have collected over the years of crafting, I can tell you...


I cut a piece of cardstock using the femme frames from Mama Elephant and created a blue sky background using the tumbled glass distress ink which I adhered to a piece of kraft cardstock.  I used another ME die to create the hills.  I selected 2 different tree stamps from my Hero Arts collection, on the large tree I decided to mask off the smaller trees in the background and I stamped them all using pigment ink and used foam pads only at the top to make them pop off the card and then added some glossy accents to adhere the sequins.  The dog is from penny black which I coloured in using my copic markers.  Finally I stamped the sentiment, which is from the Pandamonium stamp set using versamark ink and white embossing powder.

I do hope that you have enjoyed looking and please feel free to leave me a comment.

Bye for now

Joanne x

2 comments:

Jingle said...

This is SO adorable! It's playful and fun! Thanks so much for playing along with us for Anything Goes week over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Leigh Penner said...

Super sweet!

Post a Comment