Wednesday, 24 September 2014

Hello Card

Hello, I've been mad busy again with letters and appointments for my disabled son and so I've not had as much time to craft as I would like ;-(  He's currently being assessed by Professor Green at Royal Manchester Children's Hospital, he's like the top of the field and he wants to do a lot more work with our child.  Anyhow onto a card I created last night for this weeks Farm Fresh Friday Challenge, with the theme being Fall / Autumn colours.


I have used a Greeting Farm Stamp and coloured her in using my copic markers and then fussy cut her out and then I adhered her between two pieces of grass, which was made using Lawn Cuts and then added a little twine around the base of the notecard.  I die cut the 'hello' script several times and adhered them together to create a chipboard sentiment using a sheet of beautiful patterned paper which I received from Lawn Fawn with my order - Thank You Lawn Fawn :-)

I do hope that you have enjoyed looking and please feel free to leave me a comment.

Bye for now...

Joanne x

No comments:

Post a Comment