Thursday, 11 September 2014

ME - Paper Piecing Card

Hello and thank you for joining me for another challenge over at Mama Elephant, with this months theme being 'paper piecing & thank you'.


For this card I have used the 'In my Heart' stamp set by ME and paper pieced the two little girl's dresses.  I used the balloons from the 'Up, Up and Away' set, also by ME and coloured them in using my copic markers, then used a wink of stella glitter pen over the top, before cutting them out using
the co-ordinating dies.  I then adhered them to a piece of patterned paper from an old (SU) 6 x 6pad.

The sun and the grass was cut out of Doodlebug cardstock using Lawn Fawn dies and adhered to the patterned paper using foam pads.  I then stamped the sentiment which is from the 'My Sunshine' set, also by (ME) using black ink and embossing powder to complete my card.

I do hope that you have enjoyed looking and please feel free to leave me a comment.

Bye for now

Joanne x

4 comments:

Ruby N said...

such a happy card!! :)

lostinpaper said...

Uber cute scene, I particularly love her little retro dress! So glad you could join us at Mama Elephant & Me!

Lorraine Marasigan said...

Great coloring on the balloons and the kids' dresses are so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Mama Elephant and Me:)

melania deasy said...

so so cute scene and very happy colors! Thank you so much for playing with us at Mama Elephant and ME!

Post a Comment