Friday, 29 August 2014

Hello... I've been away for some time now, first of all I had to undergo a major operation in which I have now fully recovered and back in excellent health.  Yes i'm back to the gym 4 times a week again, yippee...

I have also made the decision to leave Stampin' Up!, although they are a wonderful company to be part of I felt that there were too many restrictions of what I could post on my blog and therefore I am no longer an active demo.  On a positive note... I have purchased some beautiful products from other companies that I will now be featuring as part of weekly challenges.

First Day of School Card...
I have got back into using my copic markers again... and created this little notecard using the In My Heart Stamp Set from Mama Elephant.  Isn't she just sooo cute and looking a little nervous too... just what it's like on your first day at school.


I do hope that you have enjoyed looking and please feel free to leave me a comment.

Bye for now

Joanne x






No comments:

Post a Comment