Monday, 3 March 2014

Hurry SAB finishes on the 31st

I've been so busy, busy, busy lately that I really just havn't had anytime to post.  I ordered some goodies from the new Spring / Summer catalogue weeks ago and still havn't had time to play with them...  I just wanted to do a quick post with a card that I made... brace yourself... before sale-a-bration as us demo's get to pre-order sets and have a play prior to release.


I made this cute little 3 x 3 card to co-ordinate with the small square envelopes from stampin up.  I wanted to show you a sample from the new FREE Banner Blast stamp set & it's co-ordinating Punch.  You can earn one free product with every £45 purchase, but hurry as this amazing offer expires on the 31st March.

For a list of products used to make this card or you would like to know more about how amazing Stampin' Up! products are, then please pop me an e-mail at joannestott@live.co.uk

Joanne Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment