Wednesday, 19 February 2014

Monster Hugs - Youth Group Craft Sessions

Well I must say that all the children who attended both the youth groups really enjoyed making these gorgeous scrummy monster cards and as per usual they all wanted to make 2nds too...  The monster hugs come on their own, but we wanted to adhere them to a card to give as a gift for a loved one.


These fantastic Monster Hugs were a special range from Stampin' Up! But are only available for a limited time only - if you e-mail me asap I can see if I can still purchase them for you.


Above is the female version of the Monster Hugs - which proved the most popular, I think it may have had something to do with it being Valentine's Day the week after.  I'm sure they would have been really appreciated too.


This is the male version of the Monster Hugs, which are just as cute...

Stampin' Up! Products Used:-
Cardstock - Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar & Coastal Cabana
Inks - Midnight Muse & Calypso Coral
Stamps - Just Sayin' Bundle (inc die)
Product - Monster Hugs (male & female)
Accessories - Decorative Dots Embossing Folder (free with SAB - contact me for further details), Stampin Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Tombow Glue & Chocolates too - yum yum

I do hope you have enjoyed looking and please feel free to leave me a comment.

Hugs

Joanne Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment