Sunday, 8 December 2013

I won the NEW Undefined at Convention

It was Stampin' Up's annual convention on the 21st - 23rd November 2013 and this year it was to be held in the UK furthermore it was to be held in Manchester.  It couldn't have got better as I went to Uni in Manchester and also grew up down the road in Bury.

I've never been to Convention before and wasn't sure of what to expect, but I can assure you all that I had a fantastic time and met some wonderful people! especially Sylvia and her crew from Birmingham - we got front row seats - yay!!   I actually met my upline Michelle Last for the first time and some of the Pinkies Team.

When you check in you get given a convention bag, a lanyard, loads of goodies and a wristband - mine was Pink Pirouette apparently this is needed for Prize Patrol... and guess what I won the first prize patrol announced at convention and this is what I won...

The NEW Undefined - Stamp Carving Kit now available Click on the image in my side bar to see a video demonstration on the new Undefined Carving Kit
(oh and some washi tape / I'm not allowed to mention the name as it's not released until next year)


133402  Undefined Stamp Carving Kit                                                                  24,95 €/£17.95
134808  Undefined Refill Kit 11,95 €/£8.95
124236  Clear-Mount Cling Foam* 13,25 €/£9.95

The New Undefined Carving Kit is available to purchase now, if you are interested in trying it out for youself please e-mail me to order it for you.

Hugs

Joanne Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment