Sunday, 8 December 2013

Best Friends Birthday ;-)

It was mine & John's 21st Anniversary on the 6th, then the following day it was my best friends birthday whom i've known since Art School just over 18 years ago... blimey doesn't time fly, especially as you get older...

Here is the card that I made for her..


I've have used the Perfect Blend Stamp Set from Stampin' Up! I must admit that I've liked this stamp set for a while but after receiving some swaps at convention I decided to go and purchase it for myself.


I also made a 'Coffee Voucher' to go inside (see photo below) - and yes she certainly will hold me to that 'Starbucks'... I've known that gal for far too long... although she would much prefer a JD 'n' coke, she got one of them last night, when a load of us went out.

Stampin' Up! Products Used:-
Cardstock - Very Vanilla & Crumb Cake
Stamp Sets - Perfect Blend, Bring on the Cake & Gorgeous Grunge
Inks - Whisper White, Soft Suade, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso (ha... no pun intended!)
Accessories - Linen Thread, Tea for Two DSP Aqua Painter, Tombow & Paper Distresser (retired)

I do hope that you have enjoyed looking & please feel free to leave me a comment.

Joanne Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment