Friday, 22 November 2013

Stampin' Up! Convention 2013

I've been feeling a little better lately and really made the effort to make a load of swaps for convention... well if I didn't it would only annoy me as I always make them for training.  All swaps have to be made using all current Stampin' Up! products too.


Stampin' Up! Products used:-
Cardstock - Crumb Cake & Whisper White
Stamps - Wishing you
Inks - Cherry Cobbler, Pear Piazzaz & Crumb Cake
DSP - Season of Style Stack
Accessories - Gift Bow Bigz L Die, Basic Rhinestones, Old Olive Marker, Stampin Dimensionals & Tombow adhesive.

I do hope everybody likes them... and  will do some more posts when I get back home.

Joanne Xx

3 comments:

Megan Schneiker said...

Beautiful card!
Will this size card fit into a SU! envolope? What is that cardstock size please.
Thanks :)

Megan Schneiker said...

Beautiful card! Love this DSP :) What is the card size please..Thanks :)

Joanne Stott said...

This card fits in the medium size envelope by SU

Post a Comment