Wednesday, 28 August 2013

Two by Two

I know it's been the summer holiday's and i've not posted as much as usual, one of two things really, one is that i have got into quilting as i find it really relaxing and two for some bizarre reason the holiday's have gone so quick this year.  Maybe it may have something to do with my hubby having a little time off, so we have had a lot of day's out and that the children are back to school next week.  

Anyhow I just wanted to do a quick post of a card that I made for my niece's 1st Birthday.  I purchased the beautiful 'Two by Two' stamp from SU last year but as the catalogue only ran for 9mths (opposed to it's usual 12mths), so I didn't get chance to use it, so this card is made from mainly retired products.


Stampin' Up! Products Used:-
Cardstock - Whisper White, Watercolour Card, Silver Card (not SU) & Regal Rose (now retired)
Stamp Sets - Two by Two (retired), For My Family (retired) & Bitty Banners
Inks - Brown Sugar & Regal Rose (retired)
Accessories - Die (not SU), Stampin Markers (various colours), Mini Brads, White Baker's Twine, Large Basic Rhinestone, Regal Rose DSP (retired) & the new Bow Die

I do hope that you have enjoyed looking and please feel free to leave me a comment.

Joanne Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment