Monday, 5 August 2013

Mosaic Madness...

Sorry i've not posted for the last 4 weeks... I've been to Majorca, celebrated my son's birthday, went to training, celebrated my 1st anniversary (eventhough we've already been together for 20 years!!) and then my hubby has just had another week off work so we have had lots of days out around the country :)  

Then my adorable guinea pig had a accident on thurday and well in a nutshell he's lucky to be alive, well we are all fighters in my family and we got the all clear from the vets this afternoon, yippee.



Anyway now onto some 'Mosaic Madness'... I have spent many hours fetelling around trying to get this frame to look right... and then out of the blue I decided to get my 'Betsy's Blossoms' set out and Hey Presto, with a lot of dazzling diamonds I'm happy at last :)


I have used all products from the new 2013/14 catalogue, apart from the daisy die which is now retired, what a shame as it is absolutely gorgeous.

I will post another card also using some of the above products later on this week.

Hugs

Joanne Xx

1 comment:

Sarah Bell said...

This frame is so beautiful! Been searching for ideas and this really appeals to me :)
Thanks, Sarah
stampinsnowflake.blogspot.co.uk

Post a Comment