Sunday, 7 July 2013

I could do with some Minions...

It's been really hectic over the last few weeks... so no time for blogging !.  First we was on holiday at Alcudia in Majorca and yet again I didn't want to come back to this dump, suppose that's what everybody says...  Then I had to prepare loads of kits for this weeks classes, besides all my swap cards for next weeks training - phew! she says wiping the sweat from my brow!

Then it was my son's 9th birthday yesterday, we took him to Legoland in Manchester, where he completely fleeced us and bought tons of it... like i'm not overrun with the stuff to start off with... we even find it in the bathroom!  then went out for something to eat and if that wasn't enough we took him to see despicable me at the cinema this afternoon.  Talk about being spoilt - lol

So here are a couple of cards that I made for his 9th birthday...


Unfortunately I only added the word "SON" to it after I had photographed it... Oh Well and below is a card that I made from his sister - He loved this one the most as he really loves his Angry Birds...

Stampin' Up! Products Used:-
Cardstock - Daffodil Delight, Not Quite Navy, Basic Black & Whisper White
Stamp Sets - Bring on the Cake, For My Family (don't know why SU have retired this one) & One in a Million (inside)
Ink - Not Quite Navy
Punches - Owl Builder & Slit Punch
Accessories - Apothecary Accents Framelits, Vintage Trinkets, Stampin Dimensionals, Tombow, Snail, Paper Piercing Stencils & Tool (eyes from local craft shop)


Stampin' Up! Product Used:-
Cardstock - Whisper White, Real Red, Old Olive, Crumb Cake & Daffodil Delight (now retired)
Stamp Sets - Woodgrain, Memorable Moments & Happiest Birthday Wishes (retired), For My Family (inside, now retired)
Inks - Old Olive & Crumb Cake
Punches - 13/4" Circle, Small Oval, Slit Punch (retired) Circles of Owl Builder & Cupcake Builder
Markers - Old Olive
Accessories - Basic Rhinestones, Snail & Stampin dimensionals

Hope that you have enjoyed looking and please feel free to leave me a comment...  Hope to be back sometime during the week - will have to try scheduling a post.

Hugs & Happy Crafting

Joanne Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment