Saturday, 18 May 2013

Everyday This 'n' That...

I thought it was about time I got a card posted...  Sorry but i've been totally engrossed with the new 'This 'n' That' book by Stampin' Up!  It's like a scrapbook, but it comes as a spiral bound notebook, complete with patterned paper pages etc.

Anyway today's card will be for my son's SENCo at school, as she has dedicated so much time and effort for him during this last school year.

 

Stampin' Up! Products used:-
Cardstock - Pool Party, Summer Starfruit & Watercolour Paper
Stamp Sets - For the Birds, Itty Bitty Bits
Ink - Soft Suade, Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie & Summer Starfruit
Markers - Summer Starfruit
DSP - 2013-14 In-Colour DSP / Summer Starfruit
Accessories - Paper Piercing Set, Crochet Trim, Designer Builder Brads, Linen Thread, Stampin Dimensionals, Tombow & Snail


I do hope that you have enjoyed looking and please feel free to leave me a comment, I do love to read them...

Hugs

Joanne Xx

1 comment:

lilybygilly said...

Love this card Joanne - your son's SENCo must've been very pleased to receive it. Gill x

Post a Comment