Wednesday, 24 April 2013

I've been so busy over the last few days, firstly I got a little carried away with my raffle prize from saturday's training, which I will use to store my Stampin' Up! catalogue's and other goodies.  So I thought I had better get this post done quick!!  Wow I cannot believe how quick this week has gone...  Here is a card that I have made using the lovely 'Birds of a Feather' Designer Papers.


Stampin' Up! Products Used:
Cardstock - Summer Starfruit, Island Indigo & Whisper White
Stamps - Blissful Bird, Made for You & Four Frames
Inks - Summer Starfruit & Island Indigo
Punches - Decorative Label,  Bird Builder & Scallop Edge Border
Accessories - Dimensionals & Tombow Glue

I do hope that you have enjoyed looking and please feel free to leave me a comment.

Hugs

Joanne Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment