Saturday, 20 April 2013

I've been busy this week making 30 cards to swap at team training this week, but I just wanted to pop by first and show you all the swap card I have made.  We have been asked to make a masculine card as the theme for the day is going to male orientated, especially with Father's Day coming up in the coming months (and tons of male birthday's in my family). 

Below is a card that I have made which could be used either for my dad's birthday or for Father's Day  which are both in June.

Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:-
Cardstock - Chocolate Chip & Whisper White
Stamp - World's Greatest
Ink - Chocolate Chip & Pumpkin Pie
Markers - Basic Black & Pumpkin Pie
DSP - Pumpkin Pie & Lucky Limeade
Embossing Folder - Perfect Polda Dots
Punches - Large Oval, Petite Pennants Builder, Owl Builder & Cropodile (for the hole)

I do hope that you have enjoyed looking and please feel free to leave me a comment.

Hugs

Joanne Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment