Tuesday, 9 April 2013

If you are a frequent visitor to my site why not become a follower (click the follower button lower down this page).  You will get instant updates on your blogger dashboard when I post.

Just a quick update to show you some photographs of the cards that I made for my mum's cardholder that I made for mother's day...

 

Here is my mum's pen holder, cards & cardholder, together with a beautifully decorated paper bag & below are all the cards that I made for her to use throughout the year... 

(please note that the tabs are only labelled Jan - Jun, but when turned over continue from Jul - Dec)

Card No. 1 

Card No. 2





Card No. 3




Card No. 4 

Card No. 5

If you require a list of Stampin' Up! products used for any of the above cards, please drop me a e-mail at joannestott@live.co.uk and I will forward you a list of materials used.   

I do hope that you have enjoyed looking and please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them.

Hugs

Joanne Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment