Hello and welcome to my 'Tea for Two' Tutorial...
* Small Pringles Container
* Tea Shoppe & Tiny Tags Stamp Sets
* Tea for Two Designer Series Paper
* Tombow Multipurpose Glue
* Calypso Coral Baker's Twine
* Lucky Limeade & Calypso Coral Ink Pads
* Jewelry Tag, Oval & Scalloped Oval Punches
* Stampin Dimensionals
* Tea Time Trinkets
1) Firstly take the Tea for Two Designer paper and cut a strip measuring 7.9cm x 25.7cm from the bottom section of the paper. Then remove 0.5cm from the left side of the 'The Great Atlantic and Pacific Tea Company' paper.
2) Using the Tombow multipurpose glue, adhere the piece to the outside of the empty Pringles container.
3) Using the 'Tea Shoppe' Stamp set, stamp three tea cups on top of each other in Calypso Coral & Lucky Limeade, then cut it out.
4) Using the 'Tiny Tag's' Stamp set, stamp the 'hello' sentiment onto card using Lucky Limeade ink & the dotted border in Calypso Coral. Then using the Jewelry Tag punch it out.
5) Attach the 'Hello Tag' that you have just made to the centre cup in section 3 with some baker's twine. Now add some stampin dimensional's the back and adhere to the container.
6) Again using the 'Tea Shoppe' Stamp set, stamp 'the white peony' sentiment using Lucky Limeade. Punch this out using the Oval punch and adhere to a piece of Calypso Coral cardstock and then punch this out using the Scalloped Oval punch. Add a couple of stampin dimensionals to the back and adhere to the opposite side of the container.
7) Wrap a piece of Baker's twine in Calypso Coral around the top of the container, around 3 times and tie a double knot.
8) Finally add the Tea Cup from the Matching Tiny Trinkets set.
You can use this container to store your embellishments in or use to store you stampin markers etc. I do hope you have enjoyed this tutorial and please feel free to leave me feedback or e-mail me photographs of different variations.
Thanks again for looking.