Monday, 25 March 2013

Papillion Potpourri

Hello and welcome to my blog... Firstly apologies for not posting over the last week, i've been experiencing problems with my net book :(  At the moment it's pot luck whether it's going to work or not...

Anyway moving onto this weeks card, made using the Papillion Potpourri set, available in the main catalogue, I do hope that you like it...


Stampin' Up! Products Used:-
Stamp Sets - Papillion Potpourri& Pursuit of Happiness
Cardstock - Whisper White & Marina Mist
Inks - Raspberry Ripple, Pumpkin Pie, Lucky Limeade, Marina Mist & Island Indigo
Accessories - Finishing Touches Edgelits, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Basic Rhinestones & Snail

I do hope that you have enjoyed looking and please feel free to leave me a comment.

Hugs for now
Joanne Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment