Saturday, 9 March 2013

Happy Birthday Mum

This is just a quick post to show you a card that I made for my mum's birthday... I know it's Mother's Day tomorrow too, ouch!! March seems to burn a hole in my pocket with birthday's... Mine included, which is on friday... a shopping trip into Manchester is due...

Mum's Birthday Card...


This a really simple card to make, all you need is a butterfly punch and a scrap of pretty paper...

Stampin' Up! Products Used:-
Cardstock - Whisper White
Stamp Sets - Friendly Phrases
Ink - Real Red
Accessories - Basic Rhinestones, Basic Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals, Essential & Occasions Paper Piercing Packs.

I do hope that you have enjoyed looking...  why not become a follower of my blog as you will get automatic updates on you blogger dashboard.

See you again soon...

Joanne Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment