Friday, 29 March 2013

Good Friday

In rememberance of Jesus who was the perfect sacrifice, nailed to the cross bearing all our sins so that we may receive his wonderful gift of eternal life.  To celebrate Good Friday I have made a co-ordinating card and relaxing lavender bag. 

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal live"   
                                                                               John 3:16

If you would like to invite him into your life today, say this simple prayer...
"Lord Jesus, please come into my life and be my Savior and Lord.  Please forgive my sins, and give me the gift of eternal life"


Stampin' Up! Products Used:-
Cardstock - Pool Party & Whisper White
Stamp Sets - Crosses of Hope & Easter Blessings
Inks - Crumb Cake & Versamark
Accessories - Embossing Powder, Dazzling Details, Dimensionals & Snail

I do hope that you have enjoyed looking & please feel free to leave me a comment...

Hugs
Joanne Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment