Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Card Holder / Card No. 4

Hello and welcome to my blog...  today I have another card to go inside the cardholder as mentioned in my previous post.  Don't forget I will give you the link on Thurdsay.

Card No.4
I've been itching to make a card using the new builder brads and paper doilies, but I had to wait for them to be delivered as they were on backorder... probably due to the high demand!


Stampin' Up! Products Used:-
Cardstock - Whisper white, Lucky Limeade & Early Espresso
Stamp Set - Oh Hello & Ity Bitty Bits
Inks - Lucky Limeade & Early Espresso
Designer Paper - Tea for Two
Punches - Itty Bitty Shapes (circle) & Dotted Scalloped Ribbon Border
Accessories - Designer Builder Brads, Paper Doilies, 5/8" Crochet Trim, Stampin Dimensionals & Snail

I do hope you have enjoyed looking and please pop by tomorrow for Card no. 5 and the link to make the cardholder.

Hugs

Joanne Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment