Thursday, 7 March 2013

Card Holder & Card No. 5

Hello and welcome to my blog, here as promised is Card No. 5, and i've put the link for you to make the card holder further down in this post. 


Card No. 5
I first made this card using So Saffron, More Mustard & Soft Suade a couple of weeks ago.  I liked it so much that I re-created it using the colours from the Designer Paper, together with one of the Designer Builder Brads, now they've arrived...


Stampin' Up! Products Used:-
Cardstock - Whisper White & Lucky Limeade
Stamp Sets - Tea Shoppe, Ity Bitty Banners & Tiny Tags 
Inks - Calypso Coral &Lucky Limeade
Designer Paper - Tea for Two
Punches - Jewelry Tag, Oval, Scalloped Oval Punch & Bitty Banner's Framelits
AccessoriesDesigner Builder Brads, White Baker's Twine, Mini Brads, Basic Rhinestones, Stampin Dimensionals & Snail.

If you pop over to Erica's Blog she will show you the card holder tutorial, it's amazing...  
Here is my version of the the card holder, I have made it using Calypso Coral and Lucky Limeade as I feel that these two colours really compliment each other.


I have also made a few changes where I have printed the months onto white card, then cut them out using the window label punch and adhered them to the tab punch which is now retired, or you may try using the oval & scalloped oval punches to create a similar effect.


Stampin' Up! Products Used:-
Cardstock - Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade & Whisper White
Stamp Sets - Just Perfect Alphabet (retired)
Designer Paper - Tea for Two
Punches - Elegant Buterfly, Itty Bitty Shapes (Flower), Oval Framelits & Little Leaves Sizzlits
Embossing Folder - Honeycomb
Accessories - Basic Pearls, Basic Rhinestones, Bitty Buttons, Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine, Tea Time Trinkets & Sticky Strip

I do hope that you have enjoyed looking and please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them...

Hugs

Joanne Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment