Thursday, 14 February 2013

Valentine's Day Treats

Since I've not made any cards for a while, I thought I should get a wiggle on and make some!!! Especially since there are a million & one birthday's in March, including mine and since it's only round the corner I really need to get cracking on with producing some cards ASAP!!!


I've made this card for my Hubby... and if he's good he will get some Ferrero Rocher's too!  Unfortunately most of the products I have used are long retired.  You can access the sweets by pulling the 'Love' tab upwards, as the sweets will fall out of the heart shaped punched out of the back (see photo below).


Stampin Up Products used:-
Stamps - Swetheart (r), Valentine Defined (r),  Friendly Phrases , Pursuit of Happiness  and the new Pretty Petites NOW available through Sale-a-bration.
Inks - Raspberry Ripple& Basic Grey
Cardstock - Whisper White
DSP - Neutrals Collection
Accessories - Heart Treat Cup(r)
Punches - Full Heart, Inverted Corner(r), Corner rounder & Petite Curly Label


Here is the inside of the card, if you look to the left side you can see the heart punched out of the card, so that when the tab is lifted the sweets are accessible.

I do hope that you have enjoyed looking and please feel free to leave me a comment.

Hugs

Joanne Xx

1 comment:

lilybygilly said...

I love this Joanne - the grey and raspberry ripple look stunning together. Gill x

Post a Comment