Friday, 22 February 2013

New Summer Catalogue & Sale-a-bration

I can't believe that there is only one more month left to grab yourself some freebies with Stampin' Up! Sale-a-Bration (spend £45 a choose a stamp set or other item free - simply click on the SAB in my sidebar to view the free products).  
Now you can also order products from the NEW Spring / Summer Catalogue (also in the sidebar), which is packed full of wonderful goodies... I wasn't too sure about the 'Oh Hello' stamp set and the 'Tea for Two' DSP at first until I saw a couple of cards made with the 'Honeycomb' embossing folder.

I'm now totally addicted to the 'Tea for Two' papers that I have just placed an order for another pack, only this time i've ordered the 'Oh Hello' set and the Trinkets too... I've got some wonderful things made with them, so keep checking out my postings.


Stampin' Up! Products Used:-
Stamp Sets - Tea Shoppe, Tiny Tags & Bity Banners
Cardstock -Whisper White & Soft Suade
Designer Paper - Tea for Two
Embossing Folder - Honeycomb
Inks - Soft Suade & More Mustard
Punches - Oval, Scalloped Oval & Tiny Tag
Accessories - Bitty Banner's Die, White Baker's Twine, Mini Brads, Stampin Dimensionals, Basic Rhinestones & Flower Brad (retired)

I do hope that you have enjoyed looking and please feel free to leave me a comment as i do love reading them...

Hugs

Joanne Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment