Sunday, 24 February 2013

More 'tea for two' anyone!!

As I mentioned in my last post i'm totally addicted to this 'Honeycomb' embossing folder & the gorgeous 'Tea for Two' designer paper that I've made another card using them together with the 'Tea shoppe' stamp set from the annual catalogue.

My order should be here any day now... when it arrives i'm going to post a 'Tutorial' using a small Pringles container... so get one saved ready!

You will also need the following supplies:-
A Small pringles container
Tea Shoppe Stamp Set, Tiny Tags Stamp Set, Tea for Two designer series papers, Tea Time Trinkets, Calypso Coral & Lucky Limeade ink pads, Basic Rhinestones, Stampin Dimensionals and the Multi purpose glue... Plus the Jewelry Tag, Oval & Scalloped Oval punches.


Stampin' Up! Products Used:-
Cardstock - Whisper white & Calypso Coral
Stamp SetsTea Shoppe & Tiny Tags
Designer Paper - Tea for Two DSP
Embossing Folder - Honeycomb
Punches - Oval, Scalloped Oval, Jewelry Tag
Accessories - Vintage Faceted Butons, Basic Rhinestones, Calypso Coral Baker's Twine & Stampin Dimensionals

I do hope that you have enjoyed looking and please feel free to leave me a comment and don't forget to visit me towards the end of next week when i will be posting the Tutorial.

Hugs

Joanne Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment