Friday, 5 October 2012

Raining Flowers

I thought I would create a card combining my favourite DSP from the new catalogue, known as 'Floral District' and the fabulous 'Raining Flowers' stamp set - considering the small fact that it has done nothing but rain all year.. boo hoo   Whoops, sorry apart from that week we spent in Majorca where it was 42 degrees :) and the children cried cos they didn't want to come back home to this dump!!

Well here it is... 'Raining Flowers' another set that has been carried on over to the new 2012/13 catalogue, so if you missed out before, you've got a second chance to purchase it...


Stampin' Up! products used...
Cardstock - Whisper White
Stamp Set (s) - Raining Flowers & Happiest Birthday Wishes (2012 retired hostess set) - sorry I still love using this set
Inks - Tangerine Tango, Melon Mambo & Lucky Limeade
Accessories - Floral Distric DSP, Adorning Accents Edgelits, Paper Piercing Set, Brights Buttons, Pool Party Ribbon & Bakers Twine

For my next post I will be featuring 'Best of Everything', one of the new stamp sets from the 2012/13 catalogue.  I do hope that you have enjoyed looking and please feel free to leave me a comment...

Hugs

Joanne Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment