Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Happy Birthday Frances

Well it was my fantastic mother-in-law's 67th birthday yesterday (more like my mum, than my mother-in-law), and the children also wanted to design a card for their Grandma... So we all had fun creating her these fantastic cards...


This was from me and my husband... and I have used some of the new products from the 2012/13 catalogue (click on the icon to view), whilst the children came up with this wonderful creation, but guess who ended up making the card... ummm I wonder

Stampin' Up! products used...
Stamp - Fabulous Florets, Memorable Moments
Cardstock - Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Inks - Fabulous Florets & Memorable Moments
Inks - Gumball Green, Rich Razzleberry & Melon Mambo

Yes this fantastic set has been carried over to the new 2012/13 catalogue, so if you missed out on the opportunity earlier on in the year,  you can now purchase it...


and here is the inside of the card too...


Stampin' Up! products used...
Cardstock - Early Espresso, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo & Dafodil Delight
Stamp Sets - Create a Cupcake, For My Family, Happiest Birthday Wishes (2012 retired Hostess set) & Perfect Words (US retired set)
Inks - Crumb Cake, Pretty in Pink, Early Espresso & Melon Mambo
Accessories - Linen Thread, Hole Piercing Mat & Tool

Last of all something small and dinky to put some chocolate in... ummm  This was made using the Two Tag die, some DSP, a little bird and some ribbon to complete...


Stampin' Up! products used...

Cardstock - Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Lucky Limeade & Whisper White
Stamp Set - Perfectly Preserved
Inks - Melon Mambo & Rich Razzleberry
Accessories - 2 Step Bird Punch, Cannery Die Set, Two Tags Die & Melon Mambo Polka Dot Ribbon (oh and a googly eye from my stash)

I do hope that you have enjoyed looking and please feel free to leave me a comment as I do enjoy reading them...  and for my next post I will be creating a card using the 'Raining Flowers' Stamp Set.

Hugs for now...

Joanne Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment