Sunday, 30 September 2012

Sneak Peek from the new catalogue

I thought I would show you a 'sneak peek' from the NEW 2012/13 Stampin' Up! catalogue, which is due to be launched tomorrow...  Yippee... if you would like to purchase anything feel free to ping me an e-mail for further details etc.  Well for the Sneak Peek, well here goes... da darrr


Isn't it just scrumptious... this is one of the new stamp sets, together with co-ordinating designer paper and gorgeous stitched ribbon, which has replaced the old 1/4" grossgrain ribbon.  For the sentiments I have used the 'Petite Pairs' set which is one of SU's current stamp sets.

 

Above is the inside of the card where I have used one of the flowers from the same stamp set... the sentiment is from 'Hopeful Thoughts' which is one of the current stamp sets.

Oh well if you are itching to get hold of this stamp set you'd needn't wait long, cos as of 1st October you can click on the new catalogue icon at the top of my blog to view the new catalogue and e-mail me if you wish to place an order.  

Thanks for looking and please feel free to leave me a comment... I do enjoy reading them...

Hugs

Joanne Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment