Friday, 28 September 2012

Perfectly Preserved Stamp & Cannery Die Set

Another set which is now available from the Autumn / Winter Catalogue (click on icon to view). The Perfectly Preserved stamp set has it's own co-rodinating Cannery die set too.  If you don't already own a big shot now's the time to seriously consider buying one.  

Another item that is available from this catalogue is the new silicone craft sheet - it's AMAZING... you can glue on it, use snail etc and it doesn't stick to it - perfect if you are trying to line up cardstock and DSP!


I have used staz-on ink and stamped the jar onto a window sheet, then cut the jar out of the cardstock / DSP by using the co-ordinating Cannery die set.  I have added some Tiny Tags to give it that finished look.


Here is the inside of my card, I have left it blank at this stage as i'm not sure what sentiment I am going to use.

Stampin' Up! Products used:-
Cardstock - Early Espresso, Raspberry Ripple & Orchard Harvest DSP
Stamps - Perfectly Preserved & Tiny Tags
Inks - Raspberry Ripple, Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, Early Espresso, More Mustard & Black Staz-on.
Dies - Cannery die set, Itty Bitty Banners & Adorning Accents Edgelits

I do hope that you have enjoyed looking and in my next post I will be showing you a card from the NEW 2012-13 catalogue, which is launched on the 1st October.. until then happy stamping Xx

Hugs

Joanne Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment