Tuesday, 25 September 2012

A taste of Halloween...

Just a little peek of one of the new Halloween stamp sets from the NEW Autumn /Winter catalogue from Stampin' Up!t is called 'Googly Ghouls'.  There is also a range of co-ordinating Designer Series Paper, plus a 'Sweet Treat Set' too.  To view the new autumn / winter catalogue, simply just click on the icon & e-mail me if you wish to place an order.

I have also created this little Sweet Treat tube out of Stampin' Up! products too, isn't it just cute...

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Cardstock - Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black & Whisper White
Stamps - Googly Ghoules & Tiny Tags
Ink Pads - Pumpkin Pie, Concorde Crush, Basic Grey & Basic Black
Stampin Markers - Pumpkin Pie
Punches - Window Label, Modern Label & Flower Punch
Embosslits - Apothcary Accents & Perfectly Preserved Embosslit Dies
Accessories - Googly eyes, Mini Brads, Basic Black 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon

I do hope that you have enjoyed looking and on my next post  I will feature the NEW Perfectly Preserved Stamp Set & co-ordinating Cannery Die set, also from the Autumn/Winter Catalogue - You can view products from the Autumn/Winter catalogue by clicking on the icon at the top of my blog and please feel free to ping me an e-mail if you would like to order any of the fanastic products...

Hugs

Joanne Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment