Friday, 17 August 2012

Wedding Stationery etc...

I've been meaning to do this for the last couple of weeks... but I had that many last minute things to sort out for the wedding, like wedding favours, place settings and table decorations etc.  The colour theme was purple and cream and now you can actually see what everything looked like...

These were my wedding invitations and I have used the 'Love & Laughter' stamp set from the Summer Mini (which is only available until the end of sept - please note that this set is not guarunteed to be carried over to the new catalogue / e-mail me to order your set today).  I have embossed the background and added some of my favourite 'Tiny Tags' too using some of the fantastic baker's twine.


Here is what the inside of the invite looks like...


For the place settings I have used one of the stamps from the 'Aint Love Grand' / Hostess Set


For my party favours I decided to create a Male & Female version, for the ladies I purchased this beautiful 'Purse' die off e-bay, embossed it, then added some cute tiny tags and blinged it up with some basic rhinestones. 


and for the men I have used the 'Candy Wrapper' die, adhered some DSP and again added some tiny tags using the mini brads... 


For the table decorations I decided to use the 'Flower Daisies' die to create Gerbera's as these were going to be included in my bouquet...  I have used co-ordinating DSP with Very Vanilla cardstock and added antique brads for the centre's... aren't they just gorgeous!


Well I do hope that you have enjoyed looking and please feel free to leave me a comment... I do enjoy reading them and they inspire me too...

Hugs

Joanne Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment