Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Little Princess Birthday Card

I've been itching to purchase the 'Little Princess' Stamp set from Stampin' Up! for a while now and as per usual once the UPS man has delivered it, it has been sat on my desk for ummm a week or two.  Anyway I had the perfect excuse to pull my finger out and use it for my daughter's friends birthday on saturday.


My daughter said that she loved it - phew!!! and I plan to use this set a lot more for party invitations, favours & cupcake holder's etc before it is due to retire at the end of september. So if you like it then contact via e-mail me to purchase it before it's gone.

Host a party / workshop - it's so easy, gather a few friends & a bottle of wine

Why not host a party / workshop... it's so easy, simply gather a few friends and a bottle of wine around your kitchen table and I can come round and demonstrate to you how much more you can make from this little stamp set, plus you can earn yourself some FREEBIES too, again please e-mail me for details.


This is how I have decorated the inside of the card to make it all girlie... Please feel free to contact me for a list of stampin up products used. (you could make loads of these for £45 - see this month's offer below)

Why not take advantage of this month's Stampin' Up! promotion where if you spend £45 or more you can get a FREE set of large brads and 2 reels of organza ribbon that co-ordinates with the Enchanted Designer Series paper that was free back in march during sale-a-bration.

I do hope you have enjoyed looking and please feel free to leave me a comment - Thank you.

Hugs

Joanne x

1 comment:

lilybygilly said...

What a cute card! Very pretty and just what any little girl would love!

Gill x

Post a Comment