Sunday, 17 June 2012

1 Birthday & 3 Father's Day Cards

Well it's been another really busy week for me... I had to make 4 cards in total as well as design invitations and favors for my wedding.  My first card of the week was my dad's 72nd birthday, using last year's 'Plane and  Simple' stamp set, I will post the card either tomorrow or on Tuesday.

If that wasn't enough I then had to make 3 different Father's Day cards... 2 for my dad's and then 1 to my hubby to be John from both the children, using 'The Open Sea' stamp set from the new Summer Mini Catalogue.

My Father's Day Card's

Stampin' Up! Products Used...
Cardstock - Sahara Sand & Whisper White
Stamp Sets - The Open Sea, Woodgrain Background & Plane and Simple
Inks - Basic Black, Sahara Sand
Markers - Not Quite Navy, Night of Navy, Peach Parfait & More Mustard
Punches - Word Window & Modern Label Punch
Accessories - Basic Rhinestones, Stampin Dimensionals & Snail Adhesive


Stampin' Up! Products Used...
Cardstock - Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Basic Black
Stamp Sets - The Open Sea, Woodgrain Background & Plane and Simple
Inks - Basic Black, Sahara Sand
DSP - Neutrals DSP & First Edition DSP
Punches - Word Window & Modern Label Punch 
Sizzix - Designer Frames Textured Embossing Set
Accessories -Stampin Dimensionals, Linen Thread, Mini Brads & Snail Adhesive


The Children's Father's Day Card

Stampin' Up! Products Used...
Cardstock - Crumb Cake, Early Espresso & Whisper White
Stamp Sets - The Open Sea & Plane and Simple
Inks - Early Espresso & Crumb Cake
Markers - Crumb Cake & Soft Suade
Punches - Word Window, 3/4" Circle & Modern Label Punch 
Sizzix - Designer Frames Textured Embossing Set
Accessories - Mini Brads, Snail Adhesive & Spinner (craft shop)

Please e-mail me if you wish to order any of the above Stampin' Up! products used to make these cards.  The is still time to make the most of this month's promotion (order 3 packs of Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper & get 1 absolutly FREE).

I do hope that you have enjoyed looking at my creations and please feel free to leave me a comment.

Joanne x

1 comment:

Becka said...

These cards are lovely, very smart xx

Post a Comment