Finally it's here my swap card for Regional Training Day in Leeds. I have used the 'Mouthwatering' Stamp Set from the new Summer Mini Catalogue.... umm yummy!
Don't forget I am a current Stampin' Up! demonstrator, which means you can purchase all Stampin' Up! products through me. Simply e-mail me at Joannestott@live.co.uk for further details...
Mouthwatering Stamp Set (display / swap) Card - This is from the New Summer Mini Catalogue, only available until end of September 2012.
Stampin' Up! Products Used:
Cardstock - Real Red, Whisper White & Lucky Limeade
Stamps - Mouthwatering, Creatively Yours & Happiest Birthday Wishes (Hostess Set)
DSP - 2011/12 In-Colour (Lucky Limeade)
Inks - Soft Suade & Real Red
Markers - Old Olive, Soft Suade & Lucky Limeade
Punches - Eyelet Border, 1" Circle, Oval & Scalloped Oval
Accessories - Stamp-a-majig, Tombow & Stampin Dimensionals
1. (A6) Real Red Cardstock- (14.8 x 10.5cm)
2. Whisper White Cardstock - (13.7 x 9.5cm)
3. Real Red - (9.5 x 2.5cm) Use Eyelet Border punch along one side
4. DSP - (9.5 x 3.5cm) Adhere on top of red strip (above), leaving approx 2mm gap.
5. Stick this on top of the Whisper White cardstock (mentioned above) and then create faux stitching all around the edge using an Old Olive Marker.
6. Then adhere this piece of Whisper White to the card base (A6 Real Red).
7. Real Red - (10.5 x 7cm)
8. Whisper white - (10.1 x 6.6cm) Colour in the Cherry Stamp from the 'Mouthwatering' Stamp Set using the appropiate Markers. Position the image using the Stamp-a-majig and stamp onto the Whisper white Cardstock.
9. Using the same technique stamp the 'Happy Birthday' sentiment from the 'Happiest Birthday Wishes' (Hostess Set), also onto the Whisper White Cardstock.
10. Create some faux stitching around the edge using the Soft Suade Marker.
11. Punch four circles out using the 1" Circle punch, fold these in half and then stick two of them together. Do this twice and then adhere these on top of the cherries so that they are 3D and highlight using a white gel pen.
12. Then adhere this piece on top of the Real Red Cardstock (above).
13. Take a piece of Lucky Limeade Cardstock and punch out a scalloped oval.
14. Then using the Creatively Yours Stamp Set select the sentiment 'From the kitchen of' and use Real Red ink to stamp this onto a piece of Whisper White Cardstock.
15. Punch this out using the Oval Punch and place on top of the Lucky Limeade scalloped oval and adhere it in place.
16. Fix this to the card by using a Stampin Dimensional.
I hope you find this tutorial helpful... If so would you please leave me a comment as it will help me decide if to post regular tutorials.