Sunday, 13 May 2012

Ice Cream - Anyone?

I was having a little play with my craft products yesterday making these cute ice-cream cones.  I found a tutorial on another blog of how to make them.  


Don't they just look so fantastic, even my little boy Kiefer ended up making a humongous one!!!  I decided to matt and layer this for him as he was so proud of himself, bless the little guy.

Kiefer's Creation...


I decided to apply this technique to this weeks challenge at 'Simply Stampin' Challenge' blog, as the challenge was a coloured theme of: Regal Rose / Real Red / Island Indigo & Whisper White.



Stampin' Up! Products Used:-
Stamps - Happiest Birthday Wishes (2012 Hostess Set), Pennant Parade & Cratively Yours
Cardstock - Island Indigo, Whisper White, Real Red & Regal Rose
Inks - Island Indigo & Regal Rose
Punches - Scalloped Oval, 11/4" Circle & Scalloped Trim Border 
DSP - In-Colour (2012) Island Indigo
Markers - Island Indigo
Accessories - White Gel Pen & Tombow

I hope you have enjoyed looking and please feel free to leave me a comment...

Hugs

Joanne x

7 comments:

Margaret said...

Oh this looks scrummy Joanne (Kiefer's looks great as well!)
Margaret x

debfearns said...

Your ice creams tops look cool! I love how you have used the white gel pen.

Great card for the challenge - your faux stitching looks awesome!

Thanks for joining us at Simply Stampin'.
Deb

Kirei said...

Such a yummy card Joanne, loving the cute ice-cream cone! Thanks for joining in with this weeks Simply Stampin' Challenge! Kirei x

kelly said...

yummy yummy, this card looks fab, I LOVE the banner!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Simply Stampin.
Kelly xx

Amanda Burditt said...

MMM very yummy lookin' ice creams! Thanks for joining in the SSC! xx

Ruth M said...

This is a fabby card, love that ice cream and your white pen highlights are wonderful - as is your faux stitching!
Thanks so much for joining us at Simply Stampin' and I hope you play along with us again soon! Ruth x

Karen M said...

What gorgeous, summery cards, Joanne! These are so lovely Kx

Post a Comment