Saturday, 12 May 2012

I {Heart} Hearts

I have been sooo busy this week making SWAP cards for next weeks training day in Leeds...  I can't wait to post my creation but it will have to wait until next weekend.  I will also post the instructions of how to make it too...

Because I have been preoccupied with other things I thought I would post this card which I stumbled upon recently, which I made a while back and thought I would post it...  I have reproduced this card from the 2011/12 catalogue...thought it looked familiar!! (it's on page 84, if your'e interested)


Stampin Up! Products used:

Cardstock - Lucky Limeade, Riding Hood Red, So Saffron & Very Vanilla 
Stamps - I {Heart} Hearts, Heard from the Heart & Woodgrain Background Stamp
Inks - Bashful Blue, Lucky Limeade, More Mustard & Sahara Sand
Markers - Lucky Limeade & Bashful Blue
DSP - First Edition & Real Red Polka Dot
Punches - Eyelet Border, Full Heart, Heart to Heart & Small Heart
Accessories - Basic Rhinestones & Stampin Dimensionals

Hope you have enjoyed looking, please feel free to leave me a comment as I love reading them!! 

Hugs

Joanne x

No comments:

Post a Comment