Saturday, 28 April 2012

Happy Anniversary Mum & Dad x

It was my mum & Dads wedding anniversary on the 25th and here is the card that I made for them...  Personally I think it has turned out rather well, cos I really love it!!  

Now the down side to this post is that I have used one set from the U.S. which I got off flea-bay, plus some retired sets in order to make it :(

 

Stampin' Up! Products used:-

Cardstock - Soft Suade, Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery & Bashful Blue.
Stamp Sets - Vintage Vogue (11/12), Punch Potpourri (10/11 - Hostess Set / Retired), Cheer & Wishes  (10/11 - Retired) & Language of Friendship (U.S. set from e-bay)
Inks - Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Soft Suade, So Saffron & Crumb Cake.
DSP - Elegant Soiree (10/11 - Retired)
Markers - Soft Suade & Crumb Cake
Accessories - Basic Pearls & some googlie eyes (local craft shop)

I do hope that you have enjoyed looking at my work and please feel free to leave me a comment... I do enjoy reading them :-)

Also if you wish to purchase any of the Stampin' Up! products please feel free to e-mail me anytime at joannestott@live.co.uk 

I have entered this card into this weeks simply stampin' challenge

Big Hugs 

Joanne x

6 comments:

Aquarius said...

This pair make a lovely anniversary card

veronica said...

makes a lovely anniversary card, great idea

kelly said...

You should definitely be proud of this card, it's lovely, I always struggle with the bird punch, so I'm super jealous!! Thanks for joining us this week at Simply Stampin'
Kelly xx

Kirei said...

Your pair of lovebirds is perfect for an Anniversary card! Thanks for joining in with this week's Simply Stampin' Challenge! Kirei x

Amanda Burditt said...

So cute! What a lovely anniversary card! I love that punch potpourri set, sad its retired! Thanks for joining in the SSC! xx

Ruth M said...

What a sweet card Joanne, perfect for a wedding anniversary! I got the Language of Friendship set from eBay too, I must ink it up now I've seen your lovely card!
Thanks so much for joining us at Simply Stampin' and I really hope you will play along with us again soon! Ruth x

Post a Comment