Friday, 27 April 2012

easter bonnets - a little late

I've been meaning to post the easter bonnets for some time now but i have been so busy that i just have not had the time...  I got the idea from Michelle and made them for my children and another one, slightly different for a good friend...  If you want to find out more about these click on the link to michelle's blog in my previous post.


This one I made for my little boy, Kiefer x

 

& inside the bonnet...



This one I made for my daughter, Annelise x

 

& inside the bonnet...


and here is a slightly different one that I made for a special friend...

 


I hope you liked these little beauties and please feel free to leave me a comment.

Hugs

Joanne x

1 comment:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Oh they are adorable!!

Cheers from Bangalore, India
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Post a Comment