Saturday, 10 December 2011

Oooops - Christmas Cards

Well it's coming round to that time of year again, when everybody is rushing around like headless chickens... Well not me!! I have already made a good selection of my Christmas cards ready to send and a few more idea's in the pipeline.

It looks like i'm prepared for once in my life... no not really...  I get more and more frustrated each year as retailers manipulate and exploit people into debt for the sake of one day, when really we should be celebrating the true meaning of Christmas, which is the birth of Jesus Chirst and for that reason alone we are going to keep it simple and just buy mainly for the children, besides theres a good chance that we may go sking again between Christmas and the New Year!

Anyhow here is the first of my Chirstmas cards....


Centre-Step Card made using the following Stampin' Up! supplies...





and again using a different colour scheme....







This one I have cased from Dawn's Stamping Thoughts, it's just soooo cute - I couldn't resist... So why not pop over to her blog and check it out for yourself...


If you would like to purchase any 'Stampin' Up! supplies, please feel free to ping me an e-mail, I can have them delivered directly to your front door in a matter of days!!

I do hope that you have enjoyed looking and please feel free to leave me a comment...

Hugs

Joanne x

No comments:

Post a Comment