Wednesday, 14 December 2011

Craftie Mummy Fundraising Goodies...

Just a quick blog... to show off some goodies that I have made for a fundraising event.  I do hope that they raise lots of cash!!!  The owl house I cased from someone in blogland... whoever you are pop me an e-mail so that I can give you recognition... and the cookies - ummm yummy


I have been baking like mad to produce loads of these... but don't they look fab!!


List of Stampin' Up! products used...
Cardstock:- Crumb Cake, Real Red, Whisper White, Lucky Limeade & Early Espresso
DSP:- 2011/12 In-Colour - Lucky Limade 
Inks:- Real Red, Lucky Limeade
Stamp Sets:- Polka Dot (retired), Dot, Dot, Dot, Tiny Tags & Creatively Yours
Punches:- Heart to Heart, Owl Builder, Bird Builder, 1" Circle, Oval, Scallop Oval, Tiny slit punch (retired) & Jewelry Tag.
Dies:- Top Note & Mini Milk Carton
Accessories:- Linen Thread, Cello Bags, (bull dog clips, google eyes & mini pom poms from local craft shop)


The same again using a different colour scheme... 

I do hope that they raise lots of money in this evenin's fundraising event... after all it's for a good cause! 
If you like any of the above items or would simply like to order some stampin' Up! products to make these for yourself, then please feel free to drop me an e-mail at joannestott@live.co.uk

Hugs

Joanne x

1 comment:

Michelle Last said...

these are gorgeous Jo, really hope to see you in the new year x

Post a Comment