Saturday, 22 October 2011

Spooky!!! - My Halloween Creations

Well i've had a manic week and been scratching my head with this challenge, however I feel that the outcome has been rather good, if you don't mind me saying so...

The challenge was 'Spooky' and I could think of the usual halloween colours, but not too sure what to make as last year I made a take out box which looked fab!! I didn't just want to make a card so I ended up making several items... from a pop-up tent card, milk carton treat box, through to the new candy wrapper die from Stampin' Up!!

And speaking of Stampin' Up! I was one of their convention display competition winners, only 20 were selected throughout the whole of the U.K. - I'm well chuffed!! and I will post my 3 creations / projects and the stamp set that I won sometime in the next week.


Card & Mini Milk Carton Die

Stampin' Up! / Sweet Treat - Mini Milk Carton Die

Pop-Up Tent Card

Stampin' Up! - Card, Carton & Candy Wrapper

Please e-mail me for a list of products used (as I would be here all day trying to list them!!) or alternativly you can e-mail me if you wish to purchase any Stampin' Up! products, which I can have delivered directly to your front door...

Also... I am able to offer a ribbon share of all the new polka dots range, please keep an eye open as I will list it sometime next week, together with my winning projects, which will be displayed at this years stampin' Up! convention in Disneyland Paris.

Please feel free to become a follower or merely comment on this weeks projects.

Hugs for now...

Joanne x

I have entered the above into the following challenges:-
Simply Stampin Challenge Blog
SU Only Challenges

10 comments:

Cindy said...

Joanne, I love the window showing the treats peeking through on the Mini Milk Carton, and the little bats stamped all over! All your projects are fabulous - thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges!

Michelle Last said...

love these projects, you are so clever Joanne x

Robin Messenheimer / Robin's Craft Room said...

These are just darling! Thank you so much for joining with the Stampin' Up! Only Challenge Design Team for this fun challenge.

kelly said...

wow this trio is amazing!! Have you seen the stampin up challenge blog
http://simplystampinchallenge.blogspot.com
This weeks challenge is Halloween.
Kelly xx

Heidi Baks said...

Of course, what a good idea to use the monster stamps for a Halloween card! What set is the spooky house from? Congratulations on being chosen as a display stamper! Thanks for joining us on SUO Challenges.

Jennifer said...

Dear heavens, this is fantastic! I love the treat boxes...both are wonderful. That card is amazing!! So glad you joined us at SUO Challenges this week!

Jen Timko

kelly said...

So glad you decided to join us this week at Simply Stampin'
Kelly xx

Alison xx said...

Love all your projects !! Thank you for joining us at Simply Stampin' this week. A xx

Niki Rowland said...

Wow these are great, I especially love the card, just fabulous! Thanks for joining us this week at the Simply Stampin' Challenge, Niki xx

Ruth M said...

Wowzers, what a fabulous collection of Halloween goodies! I just love that dangly bat on the pop up tent card - adorable!
So glad you took the Simply Stampin' challenge and hope we see you again! Ruth x

Post a Comment