Saturday, 17 September 2011

SFTW - Challenge #17

Hello and I hope you have all had a good week!!! (anything has got to have been better than mine - lol!!) and thank you for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend for this weeks challenge.... drum roll 'What a Cutie' 

I do hope you like it - oh and by the way those massive buttons are from Stampin' up! but only for the next couple of weeks (check out the retired list) with the launch of the new catalogue on 1st October... I can't wait.

Be sure to check out my blog over the next week or so as I will be posting projects made with some of the 'Sneak Peek' items, only available to us demo's...  and if you would like to order any products or hold a workshop so that you can be the first to get your mitts on some of the new goodies, please e-mail me on joannestott@live.co.uk

Hugs

Joanne x

1 comment:

Tracey said...

This is so pretty Joanne, I love the colours :)
Hope you're having a wonderful weekend.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Post a Comment