Friday, 5 August 2011

Spots & Dots - SFTW Challenge #

It's already that time again for this weeks challenge from 'Stampin for the Weekend' and the theme for this weeks challenge is to create a card or project using spotted paper.

Well I have just made a couple of lovely mini books, courtesy of Dawn's Blog for a couple of friends who I've not seen for a long while and I thought I would make another one for this week challenge, which is sponsered by'Simon Says Stamp' with a $20 gift voucher.


These adorable little books are so easy to make, all I have used is a sheet of patterned DSP for the pages and another co-ordinating sheet for the front and back covers, fixed together with a piece of seam binding.


2 Sheets of patterned DSP that co-ordinate
1 Metre (approx) of seam binding in Crumb Cake
Lg Circle punch
Lg Scallop punch
2 Step bird punch
Basic rhinestones
Oh and lots of glue!!!

I do hope that you have enjoyed looking and please don't hesitate to contact me if you would like to place an order - don't forget if you place an order over £75 during this month you will receive a super goodie set from SU (see post below)

Hugs

Joanne x

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Fab work Joanne love the dimension on this hugs Rebekah xx

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

What a gorgeous mini book! Love the colour and love the rhinestones.

{{hugs}}
Jocelyn

Post a Comment