Friday, 19 August 2011

SFTW Challenge # - The Beach

I was a little stumped for ideas at first with this challenge, I think it was because I have got so used to using Stampin' Up! supplies that co-ordinate so well and that I had no Stampin' Up! stamps that related to the theme I got a little lost....  Then I came up with the idea of a tent card which I have not made in such a long time and to be honest I was really please with the result!!


I have used a beautiful mermaid stamp, which have been coloured in using markers, together with a variety of co-ordinating patterned paper.  Please e-mail me at Joannestott@live.co.uk for a full list of supplies.


I do hope that you have enjoyed looking and please feel free to leave me a comment.

Hugs

Joanne x

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

What a wonderful card Joanne I love the depth and scene to this hugs Rebekah xx

Tracey said...

Wonderful card Joanne, I love the papers you've used :)
Have a great week!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Gunn (Merete) said...

This is such a wonderful card. Great image and lovely papers. I think this image is perfect for a tent card.
Hugs Gunn :-)

HelenR said...

Gorgeous card :) Helen R x

Post a Comment