Monday, 25 July 2011

Paws for Thought - SFTW Challenge

Sorry everyone for the delay with this post, just been so busy lately etc.  Anyway moving onto this weeks challenge over at 'Stampin for the Weekend' is...

'Paws for Thought'

Which was to create a card using an animal with, guess what -  paws!!!  Yes that's correct 4 legs and the prize being one of our very own 'Stampin for the Weekend' CANDY BOXES...  

Well considering the fact that I am a cat fan (not a cat lady - there's time for that yet!!!) well I expect you can guess what I came up with...


I have used the following Stampin' Up! items to create this card:-
Cardstock - Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie
Ink - Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Versamark
Embossing Powder - White
Stampin around wheel - Sweet Pea (now retired)
Stamp - C is for Cat (US only)
Punch - 1" Circle
Ribbon - 11/4" Striped Grosgrain in Pumpkin Pie
Accesories - Basic rhinestones

I do hope that you have enjoyed looking and please feel free to leave me a comment.

Joanne  x

(If you are interested in purchasing any Stampin' Up! products, please feel free to e-mail me at Joannestott@live.co.uk)

2 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Joanne :-) I just saw this on the challenge blog and had to pop by to leave a comment. The image and sentiment are fab, such a lovely and thoughtful card to send someone who has lost a fur baby ,,:-)

luv
Lols x x x

Lorraine A said...

p.s , I am trying to become a follower but it won't let me ,, I will pop back later and try again :-) xx

Post a Comment