Saturday, 11 June 2011

Support Breast Cancer Research with Stampin' Up!

Purchase the new Strength & Hope set from Stampin' Up! and contribute to Breast Cancer Research.  Stampin' Up! is donating £1 from this purchase to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. The BCRF is dedicated to preventing breast cancer and finding a cure in our lifetime by funding clinical and translational research worldwide.  For more information about BCRF, visit bcrfcure.org.


Offer strength and hope to those dealing with breast cancer by purchasing the Strength & Hope set.  You can purchase one of these beautiful stamp sets for as little as £12.95 (clear) and £15.95 (wood) and contribute to finding a cure.


I first saw this stepper card on 'Dawn's Stamping Studio' but I changed it a little to work with this stamps set.  My my 6yr old son adores Dawn, he often giggles when she says her famous catchphrase 'Hi Stampers!'  If you are wishing to purchase the 'Strength & Hope' stamp set or any other SU products, then please e-mail me at joannestott@live.co.uk and I will also enclose an instruction sheet of how to make the above card too.

Thanks for stopping by... and please feel free to leave me a comment.

Hugs

Joanne x

No comments:

Post a Comment